For general protection we ask you always to observe the following basic rules and instructions
Package of measures for a safe holiday
- Wear a mask if the distance cannot be maintained
- Wash and disinfect hands regularly
- Information pillars & signposting
- In the entire area, as well as in the huts and mountain restaurants a minimum distance of 1 metre must be maintained.
- In cable car cabins a mask must always be worn.
- A mouth and nose protector is obligatory in huts, mountain restaurants and in all premises of the ski area.
- Wearing the mouth and nose protector in the designated places is obligatory and also supervised.
- Closed gondola lifts are occupied to a maximum of 80%.
- A queuing system has been set up for our main access points to avoid jostling and stressful situations. In addition, guidance systems reduce waiting times and crowding at the valley stations.
- At our cable car facilities and in the mountain restaurants we have installed sufficient hand disinfection facilities for you.
- Regular disinfection of all cable car cabins. We use special cold fogging equipment to apply a long-lasting, floating droplet of fog. Within one minute, 99.99% of viruses, bacteria and spores on the treated surfaces are eliminated. The active ingredient leaves no residue after use, is 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, pH-neutral and skin and eye friendly.
- In bike rental but also, for example, in our toilet facilities and lift cabins, surface and air disinfection measures are carried out daily.
- The 3 Zinnen AG intensifies various cleaning activities in a targeted manner. These apply, for example, to the cleaning and disinfection of the tables and bar area in our restaurants and huts, as well as to handrails, door handles and sanitary facilities.
- All our food/drink menus are available on our website or directly in the mountain restaurants via QR code.
Online shop Flexible cancellation conditions
- Our employees are continuously informed and educated about the current Covid-19 measures during internal trainings and wear a mouth and nose protector. In addition, the body temperature of all employees is measured daily before starting work.
The cancellation conditions have been adjusted so that you can look forward to your holiday and relax during your stay.
- Very flexible cancellation conditions for your accommodation in the holiday region 3 Zinnen Dolomites: contact your host for information about the current cancellation conditions.
- Free cancellation in case of governmental travel restrictions at any time before arrival.
- We recommend taking out travel insurance with Covid-19 protection.