Due to the emergency linked to the spread of COVID-19 in March 2020, the Italian Authorities imposed the immediate closure of all the lift facilities on national territory, anticipating therewith the closure of the winter season.
Ski and Dolomites enthusiasts could therefore not use the Dolomiti Superski lift facilities until the official end of the winter season 2019/2020, for reasons of force majeure depending neither on the skier’s nor on our organization’s will.
In this exceptional and serious situation, we would like to show our closeness and gratitude in compensating this loss by rewarding skiers’ loyalty with a number of rebalancing measures, from which users will be able to benefit, alternatively and at their free choice, in the winter season 2020/21 or 2021/22, where it was not possible to benefit from a form of rebalancing offered during the 2020/21 season:
- Holders of a 3 Zinnen Dolomites seasonal pass 2019/2020 will obtain a 10% reduction* on the purchase price of the 2020/2021 or 2021/2022 seasonal pass. The reduction will be applied to Adults, Seniors, Superseniors, Juniors and Children.
- Holders of a Dolomiti Superski seasonal pass 2019/2020 (adults, juniors, seniors and superseniors) will obtain a 10% reduction on the purchase price of the 2020/2021 or alternatively 2021/2022 season pass. The reduction will also be applied to juniors who will upgrade to adults and to adults/seniors who will upgrade to superseniors. Dolomiti Superski has decided to introduce, for the winter season 2020/21, a new form of guarantee for Dolomiti Superski season pass holders. In case all Dolomiti Superski lifts will again close, the season pass holders will have the chance to choose if keeping the purchased season pass active or receiving a partial reimbursement of the price paid. You can find further details here.
- Dolomiti Superdays: holders of a Dolomiti Superski season ticket 2019/20 who purchase the new Dolomiti Superdays ticket for the winter season 2020/21 or 2021/2022, will obtain a 10% discount on the purchase price as a rebalancing measure. A 10% discount is granted also if changing from a Valley season pass to the Dolomiti Superdays ticket. As a supplementary rebalancing measure, the Dolomiti Superdays ticket has a validity for 2 consecutive winter seasons, so for 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 or alternatively for 2021/2022 and 2022/2023.
- Switch between a Dolomiti Superski season pass and a Valley season pass: a discount of 10% on the season pass price will be granted to the holders of a Dolomiti Superski season pass in 2019/20 which would like to purchase a Valley season pass in winter season 2020/21 or alternatively 2021/2022, or vice versa.
- Superski Family: holders of a Superski Family ticket who could not use the entire number of purchased days in winter season 2019/2020, will be able to use these days in winter season 2020/2021 or 2021/2022, by purchasing a Superski Family ticket for the season 2020/2021 or 2021/2022. These bonus days will be considered as additional days and will not compete with the minimum days required for the Superski Family ticket for the season 2020/2021 or 2021/2022. All family groups holding a 2019/2020 Superski Family ticket, will have access to the bonus, even if the composition of the family group has changed. As a supplementary rebalancing measure, the validity of all ski days available in the package will be extended to the coming two consecutive winter seasons, so for 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 or for 2021/2022 and 2022/2023.
To benefit from this rebalancing measure, the My Dolomiti Ski Cards of all family members and the usually required documentation must be presented at the central sales offices.
If the family composition has changed, the unused days will be given to the first member of the 2019/20 family composition, who will be at the ticket sales office purchasing the ticket for season 2020/21 or 2021/22. The ski days may not be spread over two or more family compositions.
- 8 days at choice in the season: holders of a "8 days at choice in the season” pass will be able to use the unused ski days of season 2019/2020 in the winter season 2020/2021 or 2021/22, by purchasing a new "Dolomiti Superdays” pass from 8 to 40 days for the season 2020/2021 or 2021/22. These bonus days will be considered as additional days. As a supplementary rebalancing measure, the validity of these Dolomiti Superdays ski days will be extended to the next two consecutive winter seasons, so for 2020/21 and 2021/2022 or for 2021/2022 and 2022/2023.
- Voucher: holders of unused and prepaid voucher (collect yourself and gift vouchers), will be able to use them during the winter season 2020/2021 or 2021/2022, if reactivated through our online shop.
- Open date ski tickets: unused ski tickets issued with an open date 2019/20, or with date after 10th March 2020, will be converted into the same ticket type with specific date valid for the winter season 2020/21 or 2021/2022, by handing over the original tickets at the central sales points.
- Points value cards: Points value cards, purchased in the winter season 2019/20 with residual units, can be used during the winter season 2020/2021 or 2021/2022.
- Valley season pass with 4 days Dolomiti Superski: holders of a 2019/2020 valley season pass with 4 days Dolomiti Superski, will be able to use the remaining unused Dolomiti Superski days during the winter season 2020/2021 or 2021/2022, by purchasing a new valley season pass with 4 Dolomiti Superski days.
The above-mentioned reductions cannot be combined with other promotions and/or discounted rates obtained during the winter season 2019/2020 or planned for the 2020/2021 or 2021/2022 season, with the only exception of pre-sale purchases. The usual reductions for children, juniors, seniors, and superseniors are confirmed also for the winter season 2020/2021 and 2021/22. Excluded from the application of the above-mentioned rebalancing measures are those holders of ski passes 2019/20 who have already benefited from a form of rebalancing or reimbursement (e.g. due to ski accident), holders of blocked and/or withdrawn ski tickets or those who, through an invitation to an assisted negotiation or mediation procedure or through the initiation of legal proceedings, have expressed their willingness not to accept the proposed rebalancing measures of Dolomiti Superski and its member Consortia.
To benefit from the above-mentioned rebalancing measures, it will be necessary in general terms to show your personal identity document, the 2019/2020 ski ticket, or the relative receipt at the ticket sales offices.
Same or similar rebalancing measures have been adopted also by the Valley Consortia for their ski tickets. For further information, please directly contact the single Valley Consortia.
Thanking all the passionate skiers for their loyalty, we confirm our determination to continue making progress. We express our wish that the enthusiasm we share in appreciating everything the mountain offers, both in winter and summer, will help us to overcome this period of uncertainty and deprivation, in a newfound spirit of freedom, enjoying the nature of the Dolomites.
*are commercially rounded to full €uro amounts
All the discounts are only applicable to tickets of the same type purchased in winter 19/20.