Disclaimer 3 Zinnen
Enforcement letter in the sense of the Decree Law of 30.06.2003 No. 196 "Code of Privacy"
For the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, we inform that we process personal data of customers and suppliers, as well as data from persons who voluntarily inform our company of their personal data (personal, telephone, fax or per E-mail) as well as through registration on our website, as well as of persons whose data were transferred by third parties, for example when recording external data for business information, public directories, etc., in the latter case exclusively personal data of common / ordinary nature.
In accordance with legal requirements, our company guarantees that the processing of personal data takes into account the fundamental rights and liberty as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to the secrecy, the personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Objectives and purposes of data processing:
- fulfillment of legal obligations, obligations of regulations, Community norms as well as civil and tax laws
- Fulfillment of possible contractual obligations towards the person concerned
- Fulfillment of activities related to our company's business, such as the completion of internal statistics, accounting, and customer / supplier accounting
- Commercial objectives, such as the transmission of business information and advertising material (by post, fax and e-mail), marketing and market research
- Targets related to CRM and customer loyalty activities (3 Mountain Mountain Club)
- Protection of claims and administration of liabilities
- Objectives regarding insurance, in particular credit insurance
- Area of publication and dissemination of data:
- In relation to the objectives above, your personal data will be forwarded as needed:
- to the public administrations and public authorities, if required by law
- to credit institutions with which our company maintains business relations for the management of receivables / liabilities and for the transfer of funds
- to all those natural and/ or legal, public and / or private persons (legal, administrative and tax advisory offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.), if the transfer proves to be necessary or useful for our activity.
- to suppliers / manufacturers if necessary for the registration of products.
- The personal data processed by our company are not subject to any distribution.
Type of data processing:
Data processing may be carried out with or without using electronic and in any case automatic means and includes all operations required by Article 4 (1) (a) of Legislative Decree No 196 of 30 June 2003 and necessary for the respecting data processing. In any case, data processing is carried out in compliance with all safety measures which ensure their safety and secrecy.
Rights of the party concerned:
The Data Protection Act gives the person concerned the possibility of exercising certain rights pursuant to Article 7. In detail, he has the right to obtain information as to whether and which data are available about him and provide in more detail information on these data, their origin and the reason and purpose of their processing, as well as information on the owner and persons responsible for the processing and persons and categories of persons to whom such data may be transmitted.
The data subject has the right to update, correct and supplement his data, and to request that the data are deleted, blocked, and converted into anonymous data if the processing is contrary to legal requirements. He has the right to completely or partially refuse the processing of his data for justified reasons and without legitimate reason when data are used for the purpose of trade information, the transmission of advertising material, direct sales, market and opinion research.
The rights pursuant to Article 7 may be asserted by the person concerned or by a person appointed by him by means of a request to the person responsible for data processing - Schattenweg 2 / F - I-39038 Innichen – Vierschach by registered letter or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Owner of data processing:
Konsortium 3 Zinnen Dolomites
I-39038 Innichen - Vierschach
T. +39 0474 710355
Navigation data as part of our internet information service
The computer systems and procedures provided for the functioning of the website dreizinnen.com record during the normal operation certain personal data, the transmission of which is immanent in the use of data exchange protocols on the Internet.
This information is not collected in order to be located to the persons identified, but it enables, by virtue of its nature, the identification of the users by processing and linking to data held by third parties. This data category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers that connect to the Web site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, and other parameters related to the transmission and the user’s computer environment.
This data is used only for the purpose of collecting anonymous statistical information when using the website and checking its correct function. The data in question can be used to establish liability in the case of criminal offenses by means of information technology to the detriment of our website.
Handling of personal data
Personal data is information with the help of which a person can be identified, ie information which can be traced back to a person. This includes the name, email address or phone number. But also, data about preferences, hobbies, memberships or which websites were viewed by someone count to personal data.
We will only collect, use and pass on personal data if this is legally permitted or if the users consent to the data collection.
If relevant data are collected, these data can be used appropriately with analysis and tracking providers.
The use of our website is normally possible without giving personal data. If personal data (eg name, address or e-mail addresses) are collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis if possible. These data will not be passed on to third parties without your explicit consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) can present security gaps. A complete protection of the data of access by third parties is not possible.
When contacting us (for example via a contact form or e-mail), the user's data are stored for the purpose of processing the inquiry as well as in the event that further questions arise.
Cookies are small files that allow you to store specific information related to the device on the user's access point (PC, smartphone, etc.). They improve on the one hand the user friendliness of web pages (for example storage of logindates) and on the other hand, they are used to record statistical data on webpage usage and to analyze them for the purpose of improving the offer. You can also refuse browser cookies by deactivating the setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of the web page or they will not be fully functional.
The following cookies are used on this website as well as on subdomains:
- Navigation cookies are required for normal navigation and use of the site without this cookie, the site may not access features or function properly.
- Functionality cookies - by saving your settings, these cookies extend the functionality of the website. You capture settings you have made (e.g. user name or language) and allow the site to improve.
- Performance cookies can come from us or from a third party. The information gathered from these cookies is anonymous data that is not used for the collection of personal data or for advertising purposes.
- Cookies for marketing and retargeting purposes are used by third-party vendors and are used to display advertisements. No personal data is processed, but a connection to your computer or other devices is established by tracking the information stored therein.
Instructions for disabling cookies
Block or allow all cookies
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Navigate to "Tools" and "Internet Options"
3. Select the Privacy tab and move the slider to the top to block all cookies
4. Click OK to confirm
More information: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
To block cookies from all websites:
1. Click the menu button and select settings.
2. Navigate to the Privacy section.
3. Go to the settings for the "Chronicle" and select "Create custom settings". Select "Accept cookies from websites" and save the settings.
Further information: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Cookies-blockieren
1. Select the Chrome menu icon"Chrome Menu".
2. Select Settings.
3. At the bottom of the page, select "Show Advanced Settings".
4. In the Privacy section, select "Content Settings".
4. Select the block "Data Storage fo all Sites".
5. Select "Done".
Learn more https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
1. Open Safari
2. Select "Settings" in the system tray and in the "Data Protection" dialog box that opens,
3. The "Accept cookies" section allows you to specify whether and when Safari should store the cookies of the web pages. For more information, click the Help button (indicated by a question mark)
4. For more information about the cookies stored on your computer, please click "Show Cookies"
More information: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US
This offer uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on users' computers and which allow an analysis of the use of the website through them. The information generated by the cookie about the users’ usage of this website is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
However, in the case of the activation of the IP anonymisation on this website, the users‘ IP address will be previously abridged by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be transferred to a Google server in the US and abbreviated there. IP anonymization is activated on this website. On behalf of this website’s operator, Google will use this information to evaluate the usage of the website by the users to compile reports on the website activities and to provide other services related to the website usage and the internet usage towards the website operator.
Within Google Analytics the IP address provided by your browser will not be merged with other Google data. The users can prevent the storage of the cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software. However, this offer informs users that in this case, you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website. In addition, users may prevent Google's processing of the data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and the use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link Download and install:
However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website. By using this website, you agree to the processing of your data by Google for the purposes discussed above.
Use of retargeting features on the site
Setting and deactivation options
- Google Ad Preferences: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/?hl=en
- Settings and sign-off options for the "Network Advertising Initiative": http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
On our pages, we use the "Facebook Pixel" of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). When you visit our pages, the Facebook pixel creates a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server. The collected data is anonymous, ie the personal data of individual users can not be viewed. Facebook will be informed that you have visited our website with your IP address. This allows Facebook to associate the visit of our pages with your user account. We can use this information to display Facebook ads or tracking features. We would like to point out that as a provider of the pages we are not aware of the content of the transmitted data as well as their further use by Facebook. For more information, see Facebook's Privacy Statement at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
This consent may be declared only by users older than 13 years of age. If you are younger, we would suggest asking your parents for advice.
The following information can be collected from your terminal device and the browser:
- IP address of your device (it is collected and stored in an anonymised format);
- size of the terminal screen;
- terminal device type (individual terminal identification features) and browser information;
- geographic location (country only);
- Preferred language when displaying the web page.
Our servers automatically record the information generated when using Hotjar. Among others the following data are recorded:
- referencing domain;
- pages visited;
- geographic location (country only);
- preferred language when displaying the web page;
- access date and time of the website pages;
Revocation, modification, corrections and updates
On request, the user has the right to receive free of charge information about the personal data that has been stored about him. In addition, the user has the right to correct incorrect data, blockage and deletion of his personal data, as long as this is not opposed to statutory retention requirement.