3 Zinnen Dolomites
HYGIENE CONCEPT 3 ZINNEN DOLOMITES
Safe skiing with Green Pass
- To access lifts, the Green Pass (proof of vaccination, a negative test or recovery from the virus) is mandatory.
- Children under the age of 12 will not need the Green Pass certification.
- In closed lifts a FFP2 mask is compulsory (from 6 years o.a. on)
- The capacity on the closed lifts (cable cars, gondolas and chairlifts with canopy) will be reduced to 80%, while the capacity on the open lifts will not be reduced.
- The number of ski passes is not limited, so no reservation is required.
Last update: 08.11.2021