For general protection we ask you always to observe the following basic rules and instructions
Package of measures for a safe winter holiday
- Wear a mask if the distance cannot be maintained
- Wash and disinfect hands regularly
- Information pillars & signposting
- In the entire ski area, as well as in the huts and mountain restaurants a minimum distance of 1 metre must be maintained.
- In cable car cabins and during rides on chair lifts, as well as in ski buses (Salto) and all other public transport, a mouth and nose protector must always be worn.
- A mouth and nose protector is obligatory in huts, mountain restaurants and in all premises of the ski area.
- Wearing the mouth and nose protector in the designated places is obligatory and also supervised.
- The renewal of the cable car Sesto Monte Elmo has been brought forward and therefore it will be replaced aready this upcoming winter by the new Helmjet Sexten. The Premium 10-seater gondola offers sufficient space and triples the transport capacity.
- At the request of the guest, the lifts can also be occupied at reduced capacity.
- A queuing system has been set up for our main access points to avoid jostling and stressful situations. In addition, guidance systems reduce waiting times and crowding at the valley stations.
- At our cable car facilities and in the mountain restaurants we have installed sufficient hand disinfection facilities for you.
- Regular disinfection of all cable car cabins in the ski area. We use special cold fogging equipment to apply a long-lasting, floating droplet of fog. Within one minute, 99.99% of viruses, bacteria and spores on the treated surfaces are eliminated. The active ingredient leaves no residue after use, is 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, pH-neutral and skin and eye friendly.
- In our ski rental and ski depots, but also, for example, in our toilet facilities and lift cabins, surface and air disinfection measures are carried out daily.
- The 3 Zinnen AG intensifies various cleaning activities in a targeted manner. These apply, for example, to the cleaning and disinfection of the tables and bar area in our restaurants and huts, as well as to handrails, door handles and sanitary facilities.
- All our food/drink menus are available on our website or directly in the mountain restaurants via QR code.
Online reservations ski pass, ski rental and ski schools
- Our employees are continuously informed and educated about the current Covid-19 measures during internal trainings and wear a mouth and nose protector. In addition, the body temperature of all employees is measured daily before starting work.
- Ski pass: Book your ski pass in advance and pick it up at any time at the "Ticket Box". You will find these collection boxes at the Punka Service Center and at the Helmjet Sexten and Croda Rossa ticket offices (online shop active from 15 November).
- In many of our partner accommodation facilities you can get the direct ski pass service. Here you can conveniently receive your ski pass at check-in.
Flexible cancellation conditions
- Ski rental: Book your ski equipment in advance. It will be waiting for you when you arrive at the Rent & Go 3 Zinnen in the Service Centre Punka.
The cancellation conditions have been adjusted so that you can look forward to your winter holiday and relax during your stay.
- Very flexible cancellation conditions for your accommodation in the holiday region 3 Zinnen Dolomites: contact your host for information about the current cancellation conditions.
- Free cancellation in case of governmental travel restrictions at any time before arrival.
- We recommend taking out travel insurance with Covid-19 protection.