Skipass prices 3 Zinnen Dolomites
Skipass 3 Zinnen
With the ski pass 3 Zinnen Dolomites you have access to all cable cars, lifts and slopes in the ski resort 3 Zinnen Dolomites. This includes the ski mountains Monte Elmo, Stiergarten, Croda Rossa, Baranci and the Comelico area. You can also use the lifts in Braies, in the Ski Center Rienza Dobbiaco, in Waldheim/Sesto and on the Kreuzberg.
Children up to 8 years (born after 26/11/2014) receive their ticket for free if a parent purchases a ski ticket.
SEASON SKIPASS 3 Zinnen Dolomites
Prices Monte Baranci
The prices at Monte Baranci for the day, half-day and 2.5-hour tickets, as well as for night skiing, can be found here.
- Children < 8 (born after 26/11/2014) are entitled to a free skipass for the same period on purchase of a skipass by the adult attendant. This free offer refers to "an attendant for each child".
- Children < 16 (born after 26.11.2006) receive about 30% reduction on the adult price.
- Seniors > 68 (born before 26.11.1957) receive about 10% reduction.
- Ski instructors with with international certificate and valid ISIA or IVSI badge 2022 (respectively 2023 from january 2023) receive about 30% reduction.
- Discounts can only be granted upon presentation of a valid identity card or the corresponding pass and cannot be cumulated.
For further information about special rates please contact us on email@example.com or by phone call +39 0474 710355.
IMPORTANT: Buy the seasonal skipass and get the summer pass cheaper because of advanced booking!*
*The price for the summer pass for an adult is 125,00€ instead of 150,00€ (saving: 25,00€). Advanced booking valid until 10.04.2023.
See here what mountain bikers, families, wanderer and alpinists can do with the summer pass.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
You can find the general terms and conditions of sale here.